The Financial Oracle

Young and inspired striving for financial freedom and all the perks that come with it, all while still having fun before I die and leave all of my hard earned money to my unborn children.


Monday, November 13, 2006

House Update and New "Toys"

Unfortunately we were only able to work on our house one day this weekend because of a family wedding. Dont' get me wrong, I enjoyed the wedding (and by wedding I mean the reception) but my mind was on getting our house up to "move-in" standards. I got the wood flooring down in the dining and living rooms, and my wife started priming the family room. I'll get some pics posted a little later. If you want to make some money in the stock market this month, try buying stock in Home Depot because I seem to be spending all my money there making a half dozen trips every weekend.

The new toys for the house include a Craftsman lawn mower and wet-dry vac, and wow does that thing suck! I highly recommend investing in one of those, especially because you can get a good one for around $35. It was a pretty successful weekend, and I'm already looking forward to the upcoming weekend in continuing our quest to making our house a home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home