The Financial Oracle

Young and inspired striving for financial freedom and all the perks that come with it, all while still having fun before I die and leave all of my hard earned money to my unborn children.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

December 2006 Net Worth Update



This is as the end of December. The credit card balance is much more accurate because I sat down and added up every dollar of credit card debt we have. I expect my net worth to take a nice turn for the good next for next month's update, and on through the 1st quarter of 2007 (depending on the market).

This year we will pay of our cars (by October) and I expect us to concentrate on building up our emergency fund along with pay down consumer debts.


On a sort of related note, I received a letter in the mail yesterday from RITA (regional income tax agency in Ohio) telling me that I need to go to City Hall to file my regional taxes for 2005. This made me mad because I have never had to do this before, and I didn't get any notice before yesterday. I'll supposedly owe money, which I'll have to put on credit, so that's not going to help my goal out from the start. More on that later.


I'm already looking forward to next month's update to see how the first month of the new year goes, and to really get an idea of what it's going to take to reach my goals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home