The Financial Oracle

Young and inspired striving for financial freedom and all the perks that come with it, all while still having fun before I die and leave all of my hard earned money to my unborn children.


Monday, November 27, 2006

All My Money is Gone

The big move is this weekend. I'm really excited about it. It's our first house, and most importantly, we can stop spending so much money on fixing it up. For the most part, it's finished. Let me rephrase, it's move-in ready. The new carpet is in, the new flooring is down, and the inside has been re-painted from top to bottom. Our house appraised for $207,000 when we bought it a month ago. I wonder what it would appraise for now since we put in so many upgrades?

Still to come:
  • New lighting for the kitchen, foyer, dining room, upstairs hallway and 3 bathrooms
  • Pedestal sink for the downstairs bathroom
  • Quarter round to complete the look of the flooring and the hide the imperfections
  • Stainless steel dishwasher
  • Window treatments for the entire house
  • Guest and master bathroom painted
  • New family room furniture

Is that all??? I need a second job.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! Sounds very exciting indeed. Also sounds like you already HAVE a second job ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home