The Financial Oracle

Young and inspired striving for financial freedom and all the perks that come with it, all while still having fun before I die and leave all of my hard earned money to my unborn children.


Thursday, November 16, 2006

6-Month Goal

Jonathan over at My Money Blog has a little experiment he's doing. It's very simple, just write down a 6 month goal for yourself in the comments section, check in at the 3 and 6 month marks to update the status on your goal, and win a prize just for playing! Can't get much easier than that, and here's mine:

Accumulate $2,500 in my ING Direct account by May 16. As of this writing I currently have just under $800. Right now I'm putting away $250 a month into that account which would actually leave me just short of my goal, but I'm hoping for a little bonus at work and a positive tax return that will help me get there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home