The Financial Oracle

Young and inspired striving for financial freedom and all the perks that come with it, all while still having fun before I die and leave all of my hard earned money to my unborn children.


Thursday, November 16, 2006

What a Bunch of Bull

The market, that is. It's been a great week so far for retirement plans across the board. Four days in a row our friends on Wall Street have been making gains for the betterment of mankind. Well, not really, but it feels good if you're a 401k junkie like me who checks almost every day to see how things are doing. I know that may not be the healthiest thing to do from a financial standpoint, but I just can't help coming into work and checking the retirement update after logging into my Google homepage and seeing green under the stock market section!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home