Goals for 2007
This may be the last post until 2007, so let me first wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Now for my goals for next year:
1. Save $2,500 into my emergency savings account by mid May (MyMoneyBlog goal).
2. Decrease credit card debt by 50%.
3. Increase net worth to $100,000. I don't know how possible this is based on our current income and mortgage payment, but I'm going to give it a shot.
4. Continue to fund emergency fund throughout the year.
5. Start a retirement account for my wife and have her contribute 10% of her income.
6. Open an account to save for "fun" stuff.
This will be updated throughout the year with my progress!