The Financial Oracle

Young and inspired striving for financial freedom and all the perks that come with it, all while still having fun before I die and leave all of my hard earned money to my unborn children.


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ebay Update

Man I forgot what it was like using ebay cause it had been so long. I held two auctions over the past two weeks, selling my Xbox and Nintendo 64. The Nindendo was harder for me to let go of, but now it's gone and I don't miss it. I hadn't played either for a good 2-3 years, and in selling them I netted about $200, all of which I put into my emergency ING savings account. I plan on holding two more auctions. The first to sell all of my cd's (every song I own is now on my ipod) and eventually my dvd's. I want to burn them first, which requires buying a dvd burner, and then they'll be for sale. It felt really good getting paid for the things I no longer use, and the transactions couldn't have been more smooth. The money went from Paypal into ING with the click of a button, and this month I saw the emergency savings account grow a lot more than expected.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home